John and Jane Knight welcome you to their cozy B&B in the picturesque village of Georgeham – situated between the great surfing beaches of Croyde Bay, Putsborough and Woolacombe. Georgeham is an ideal base to visit all the local beaches and enjoy the natural beauty of the countryside.
We have been running our Bed & Breakfast experience for ten years and want to share it with you – each room has en-suite bathroom and shower.. you are guaranteed a fantastic cozy night and possibly the best breakfast in North Devon ! Ask for one of our ‘truckers special’ breakfasts – you wont be hungry when you leave! Pets are Welcome!
- All rooms are en-suite with a shower room and toilet in each.
- 22″ flat screen TV, DVD and MP3 player in each room.
- Multichannel digital TV (freeview)
- Tea & Coffee making facilities in each room.
- Twin and Doubles – one room can be a triple by arrangement.
- Substantial breakfasts.
- Vegetarians, Vegans and other special diets available.
- Breakfast times 8.30am – 9.30am
- Parking on private drive or on quiet street.
- Surfboard & wetsuit washing/drying & storage facilities.
- John is a Qualified Chef with a Health and Hygiene certificate.
- Its a non smoking household.
- One well behaved small dog can visit by arrangement but must be accompanied by the owner at all times
- Nearby dog walking/sitting services!
- Wi-Fi Internet access is available for free in each room.
- Check-in begins at 3pm and closes at 10:30pm.
- Check-in times can be negotiable – please call us to arrange.
- The standard deposit is equivalent to one nights stay per room.
If you cancel we will endeavour to re-let the room, but if we do not we are sorry but you will lose your deposit.
- Maximum of 6 people per night.