Escape the chaos of every day life and run away to the sea for your very own digital detox. Our luxurious bell tents are surrounded by nature, overlooking the exquisite Croyde Beach and engulfed by the tranquil sounds of the ocean. We welcome you with open hearts to our beautiful coastline for a weekend of friends, yoga, glamping, food, surf, SUP, meditation, and best of all, total freedom + relaxation.
For more info see EVENTS:
One-day music festival ‘Croyde View Festival’ is back for 2016, taking place on Saturday 6th August 2016 between 11:00 and 23:00. Check the calendar: http://www.croydedevon.co.uk/events/
The festival will again be hosted at Croyde View Camping, with its stunning views across the world famous surfing beach ‘Croyde Bay’, offering an affordable one-day summer festival aimed at locals and those visiting the area.
The festival will provide a family / child friendly environment where children can be children. Locals and visitors can enjoy the stunning location whilst listening to amazing live music from the following artists:
- The Showhawk Duo – With a playing style that has broken down barriers between acoustic and electronic music, The Showhawk Duo have become an internet sensation with multiple songs reaching over 1 million views each.
- Ezio – Highly rhythmical almost manic Latin feel Rock to delicate dreamy ballads that are heartbreakingly honest and deeply poetic.
- Richard Maule – Richard charges his songs with emotion and energy, then lets it all go on stage with explosive performances captivating his audience with a mix of banging drums, soaring synths, emotive vocals and many instruments played at one time!
- U.M.B. (Never Underestimate Musical Belief) – Integrating Hip Hop with Indie, Reggae, and Rock resulting in foot stomping beats and infectious melodies that stay in your head for days.
- Exmoor Doo Dah Band – Four piece “Skiffle” band with guitars, banjo, washboard and tea chest bass.
- Ilfracombe Music Collective – A collective of musicians brought together by the love of THE GROOVE! Influenced by Herbie Hancock, Grover Washington, Miles Davis, James Brown and many more, they play Funk, Soul, Jazz and Blues with energy and passion.
- Swallowfall – With influences ranging from Trip Hop to Pop, Soul to Progressive Rock, Swallowfall have crafted a sound that never fails to hold an audience’s attention.
- Stellar Fox – Four young musicians aged between 14 and 17 delivering a powerful Blues-driven Heavy Rock sound and explosive, energetic stage presence.
- Douglas E. Powell & the Rising Spirit – Devon based songwriter, lyricist and performer of Folk, Alt-Folk, Alt-Country, Americana and acoustic music.
- Small Town Jones – Devon based singer songwriter who performs his honest style of songwriting with an intense and soulful acoustic sound.
- Isabella Elizabeth – Young Devon based acoustic artist, playing a wide range of stripped back guitar covers from Folk through to Rock.
- A Boy Called Man – Indie Folk four piece with a twist of gritty Welsh romantic under tones.
- Charley Charlesworth – Acoustic singer songwriter appealing to fans of anything from Frank Turner to the Ramones.
- The Tuesday Syndicate – With their keen eye on songwriting craft leading to comparisons with current UK heroes Passenger and Ed Sheeran, The Tuesday Syndicate tap into a sound with wide appeal that still feels tied to their Devon roots; anthemic tunes resulting in songs that depict intimate and reflective moments.
Camping is available for the weekend or the night of the festival as well as Festival Day Tickets. Early Bird Tickets are currently on sale via www.croydeviewfestival.com.
On Friday 5th August 2016 (for campers with camping tickets that include the Friday night) A Boy Called Man and The Tuesday Syndicate will be playing acoustic sets.
There will be a dedicated family area with a bouncy castle for the children, face painting and family picnic area. Croyde Craft Market will also have a number of stalls.
There will be a variety of local food and drink outlets at the event:
A bus will provide transportation from Knowle / Braunton to the Croyde View Festival site at Croyde View Camping (please see www.croydeviewfestival.com for full details).
Last year Croyde View Festival raised £250 from the sale of ‘Under 12’s Tickets’ and donated the money to Knowle Community Group. This year profits from under 12’s tickets will again be donated to Knowle Community Group with the aim of raising enough money to buy a defibrillator.
Croyde View Festival is proudly supported by Travis Perkins Barnstaple www.travisperkins.co.uk and Native Outdoors Luxury Bell Tent Hire www.nativeoutdoors.co.uk.
Croyde View Festival will take place at Croyde View Camping, Stentaway Lane, Croyde Saturday 6th August 2016. For more information please see www.croydeviewfestival.com.